Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Results Are In!!

The ultrasound results are in! My older sister Trisha is having a precious baby boy! Myself, my mom, my sister-in-law went to see the ultrasound. I am going to try to post some pictures of the baby whenever I can get them scanned. He was a very active little man. He was hiccupping and flipping. At one point he was smacking his lips and then he put his arms and hands over his face like a little boxer. He weighed approximately 10 ounces. We are all very excited! No certain name ideas just yet.. I am pulling for Blaine because that is my dad's middle name and I really like it. He will be arriving sometime mid-April! Ava Claire was a little disappointed to find out that it is a boy because she kept saying that she wants a baby sister, but she is coming around. Well, that is all for now! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and I will update soon!