Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Inquiring Minds Demand to Know!



Well, the results are in! Mikey and I are having another. little. boy. Yes, you read correctly, no it is not a typo. The tiny baby growing in my tummy that Huett has been referring to as a little guwl (girl) is actually a baby brother! Although I am a little shocked, we are all very excited and not very surprised. God obviously didn't see fit to give my any girls which I am starting to think may have been for the best. Maybe I am too warped into the rough and tumble world of little boys to reshape my mothering tactics for a dainty little girl...and maybe Mikey really would've developed an ulcer 15 years down the road from worrying about all the boys that may have been lurking outside her window. Nevertheless, I can't wait to hold another son in my arms and to see Mikey's face when he brings him to me to hold for the first time. I can't wait to watch Huett try to explain the intricacies of Spiderman to him or for Sam to try to show him how to shoot a basketball. 3 built in best friends for the rest of their lives. I think that is the best gift Mikey and I could've ever given them. Will it be a little crazy at times? Absolutely. But I can't think of a better father or 2 big brothers that any kid could ever ask for. Or any mommy either.

1 comment: