Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We've loaded up the wagon and I'm all ready to move! I couldn't resist using this picture from the old school computer game The Oregon Trail. Who didn't love some of that game in computer lab in elementary school. I only hope that during this move no one gets bitten by a snake, or gets typhoid or dysentary.

The time has come. I am changing my blog site because hill-billy4 doesn't really apply to us anymore with our new addition! We are now 5 . So my new blog with be










which you can gain access to by clicking on the above link! I haven't done any posting on this site yet, but from now on, all my pictures and posts will be there, so keep an eye out. Can't wait to see you all there!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi The Hill Family, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete