Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Exciting baby news

So just a little update on our newest little project. Friday I had another ultrasound and I took Huett Michael with me. That's right, just he and I. It was very fun and I think I will take him from now on. He was so into it. I sat him in a chair next to me and he sat on his knees. As the chair leaned me back and raised me up, he was a little nervous, but I promised him it wouldn't hurt and that they wouldn't be touching him and so he was okay. The ultrasound tech asked him was it a boy or a girl. He told her that it was a girl and she asked him how do you know. He told her we already got a boy and he was just so matter-of-fact that it was cute. He really believes that...maybe he's right. The tiny baby in my belly was wiggling around and Huett got to see that. He keeps rubbing my belly. He will poke it and when I tell him not to hurt the baby he says that the baby likes that. Then he got to meet Dr. Huggins and I told him that he was the doctor that took him out of my belly so I could hold him and he was really interested in that. He said, "when I was a baby?" I told him yes, then he said,"and Sam too?" and I said yes and the doctor told him that he cried when he came out. Huett told him that he is bigger now and no more crying. It was a lot of fun. Sam is still clueless as to what is going on but that's okay. He will not be the baby for much longer :-( Post ya later!