Monday, February 23, 2009

Smile for the camera... I know they're gonna love ya!

So I really feel like this entry needs no explanation. These are absolutely the 2 sweetest little boys any mommy could ever wish for. They are a blessing everyday and Mikey and I couldn't be more proud or in love with them. I know it's cliche, but you just can't imagine loving anything or anyone as much as you do your kids...until you have them. These were taken just before bedtime which is when the boys are at their silliest. I hope you all enjoy!




















2 comments:

  1. I agree they are the most precious little boys in the world!! Of course I am their GranGran and I would think that even if they weren't but they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how to make me cry, this is just beautiful!! They are the most precious little boys just like GranGran and PawPaw said. I love them so much, if you could look in my heart, you could see all of you!!

    ReplyDelete