Monday, February 23, 2009

The soundtrack to my blog!

So I know the Dixie Chicks have their faults, but I think that this is by far the sweetest lullaby for little boys that is out there. I know one day when they are grown and gone I will listen to this song in tears because it so embodies where our lives are at right now. I try to enjoy every moment because I know they are fleeting. That's enough sentimentality. Tonight the boys are having their first "rag-ball" practice with daddy as their coach. Say a prayer for Coach Mike...this is going to be an adventure. Updates to come! Blog ya later

1 comment:

  1. Your right just look at you, Trisha and Chad! Where has the time gone! Enjoy each and every day you have with your blessings! They are a blessing to PawPaw and GranGran as well!! Love You Mom or GranGran

    ReplyDelete