Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter! These are our family Easter pics.

The boys were handsome little men but Sam had an accident in his khakis before we could take pics. That is why he is in shorts. I think I need to take some lessons in posing a picture because I don't know what in the world made me think I needed to sit my big self next to these 2 tiny boys and let Mikey's big tail hide out behind us. I look like a giant.
Here is a picture of Chad and Jenny and Teagan!

I believe this is the first pic of mom and dad with all of the grandkids since Archer was born. It turned out pretty good.


Sam abandoned the egg hunt to play with this frog.




Ava and Archer. So cute.


By the time we met up with Mikey's family, we were all worn out and in our play clothes. I'm gonna take some pictures with them soon so that you all can see the other side of our family too.

So Mikey and I explained the Easter Bunny to Huett and Sam. Huett didn't like the idea of the Easter Bunny coming into our house. He kept on asking me about it so I told him that I would lock the door and leave a note outside telling the easter bunny to leave their surprises on the porch. He is still asking me a week later if the easter bunny came in our house. For some reason that really freaked him out.



No comments:

Post a Comment