Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally, a ragball update!

So, Ragball is in full-swing. For those of you who aren't familiar with that, it is actually a step down from t-ball. Yes they hit off of a tee, but there are no strikes, no outs. The whole team bats around each inning and a parent stands with each player out in the field. We usually play around 3 innings. It's interesting to say the least. The boys aren't really into it this year. They sure do look cute in their uniforms though. They do a lot of filling their gloves up with dirt, etc. The following are a few cute pics of them before their first game.




To all of you who said Mikey and I were crazy for having 2 kids so close together, I have to say, look at these 2 in this picture and tell me that we made a mistake.



Sam's hair just doesn't work in a baseball cap. It's too long, but I thought this was a funny picture of him.



Let's just say that Ava Claire put both of my boys to shame on the ball field, not that I ever had any doubt that she would. And who knew that My Little Pony was a necessary piece of equipment for baseball?

No comments:

Post a Comment