Monday, April 27, 2009

It's lonely in our neck of the woods. Mikey has been gone to Macon, GA since Saturday and will not be home until Thursday...I don't like it. So Mikey, if you are reading this, somehow, the boys and I hate this just as much as you do. They miss you at bedtime and in the afternoons when you usually come home from work. They ask are you going to be home tonight and I say not yet. We have been watching basketball at night after yo gabba gabba goes off because that is what they always do with you when you are home. I am so thankful that you are at a job where this is a rare occasion and not the norm. Not that we won't take full advantage of this nice paycheck on our beach vacation...but right now, it just stinks!



It really gives you a new appreciation for parents who do this all by themselves on a regular basis. The boys have been perfect angels...of course...but still, it's just a lot to handle. And I can't imagine this being forever(and God-willing, it never will be). But anyways honey, sugar pie, light of my life, we love you and miss you dearly---and I am seriously counting down the nights alone in my bed until you come back home. When you are gone I realize how lucky we are to have you! I need you back and the boys do too! WE LOVE YOU!!


---side note--- no, Mikey does not drive an 18-wheeler, he works for Alabama Power but if you know Mikey, then you know this song couldn't be more appropriate while he's away! Turn up your volume and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. that makes me wanna come hang out and keep you company! roll on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! We have got to stay in touch! I did not even know you blogged until you commented on mine (Which I stink at). Anyway, I see baby number 3 is on the way! Good for you! How far along are you? Do you know if it it's a girl or a boy yet? I am working at children's now. I graduate in December! WootWoot! What's going on with you besides being knocked up again??

    ReplyDelete
  3. why do you do this to me??? i miss him too!!

    ReplyDelete