Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the few (captured) faces of Huett

If Sam is the "ham" of the fam, Huett is more like the turtle. He shies away from the camera. It's not that he doesn't have much personality, believe me, he does. I just need to be sneakier with my camera. I need to treat him like an animal and hide in his surroundings. I need to mimic a National Geographic photographer so that I can really catch him in his element. He is, after all, the originator and perfector of most of the faces that Sam is making in the post after this one. He taught Sam everything he knows. Every once in a while, I get lucky and catch a shot like this where he is dancing



or like this where he is really smiling big and not faking it.



but more often than not, this is as much as I can get out of him. It's allright for me b/c I get to see him do all of his silly things in person. Hopefully I can catch enough shots that he can look back and get a glimpse of what he was like as a pre-schooler!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my what a handsome little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I forget those types of memories! We had so much fun when we were younger. Before long our kids will try to pull the same types of tricks. SCARY! I dont know about your boys but Henley is going to be a handfull. By the way....how are you feeling? I feel fine all except my freaking hips and tailbone. I think my body is preparing itself to birth a cow or something. haha!

    ReplyDelete