Monday, June 22, 2009

Teagan and Archer

I wasn't able to catch a lot of pictures of Teagan at the Beach b/c her napping schedule was completely opposite of the older kids. I did, however, catch a few good ones in the room.





Here is Teagan and Chad. This is such a clear picture.

I am still surprised that she ended up with those blue eyes. At this rate, my children will be the only ones in my family without blue eyes.


Look at this sweet baby. He is growing up so fast. I get the feeling that he is going to be a big boy. He is just getting so big so quickly. He is so alert and friendly. He was totally the best of all. All it takes to illicit a smile from him is to make eye contact and grin at him. He is so friendly. I could just eat him alive.




Teagan and Paw Paw. Is this not the perfect picture. Look at her big girl teeth!




Sweet baby boy. Ooh I just want to bite those cheeks!

2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING looking at all your pics! Is Archer's hair red? I didn't notice it at church yesterday, but it certainly looks like it in some of the pics. He is such a cutie... actually, they all are! Glad you guys had such a great time! -April :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hair definetly has a red tint to it. Simetime more than others. I'm not sure it will stay that way but I guess time will tell!

    ReplyDelete