Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'll end all of my beach-blogging with some photos of our amateur beach-side photo shoot. Call me cheesy but these are some of my favorite pictures to take. They always turn out so beautiful and classy-looking.



This shot was by far my favorite one. The background was perfect and the boys look oh, so sweet!

I love this little guy.

Family portrait. It's a little hard to get everyone in sync but I like this one.



Huett was more into the grass than me or my camera. Still a pretty picture. He's just growing up so fast!

I really like this picture too.
All in all we had a great trip. Can't wait until next year when Charlie will get to go with us and we can truly get a complete family portrait.

1 comment:

  1. Precious just precious.. never dreamed i would have such gorgeous grandsons.. of course i did!!

    ReplyDelete