Saturday, June 20, 2009

Splash is known for it's kid-friendly atmosphere. These are some shots of the kids playing in the water areas at the resort.



Ahh the life of a diva poolside at the beach!



Is this not the most beautiful little girl you've ever seen? You truly can't get the full affect of those eyes on a computer screen. She took full advantage of all the entertainment at Splash!


I don't know what she was going for but I think that sticking out her tongue may've helped her stretch a few inches further!

Thanks to this, Ava didn't have to take a bath all week. Just kidding!!



Sam has the biggest mouth...I guess he get that from me according to my dad!





I am just so thirsty.



I think I'll have a drink!



AHHHH so refreshing!
(on a side note, how awesome is my camera? It just amazes me how it can catch the water so clearly in mid-air. Maybe all cameras do that but I am just amazed


Sam rides the turtle!




As Huett commandeers the turtle!


This was one of our favorite spots of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Um yeah... your camera takes really pretty pictures. In fact, you should tell chad he needs to get me one too - since I ~am~ providing him with as many sweet babies as he wants to have ;)

    ReplyDelete