Monday, January 26, 2009


Hi Everyone! There is some big news that my family has to share with everyone! Mikey and I are expecting our 3rd child!! Can you believe it? I am due September 13th. We have known for about three weeks. Trust me, it has been an impossible secret to keep, especially for Mikey, but we did a pretty good job of it! We just wanted to wait until I got to go to the doctor for an ultrasound. Mikey and I went Thursday and the baby's heart rate was 129 which the nurse said was really strong for 6 1/2 weeks pregnant! Everyone is excited and we feel incredibly blessed that we are getting the chance to do this all over again. I have been much sicker this pregnancy than I was with Huett or Sam. So maybe it will be a girl. If not though, I will just be the queen of the house.(I will have to be a "tomboy" though to fit in with all the guys). We should find out what the baby is sometime in April. Well, keep us in your prayers as we prepare ourselves and the boys for this new little miracle...and pray for our sanity! Pray most importantly for a happy, healthy baby!