Friday, January 16, 2009

No Rough-housing(yeah right)











So my mom has often said that God never gave her two sons because she couldn't have handled all of the wrestling and fighting(no matter how playful it may start out). Well low and behold I have 2 rowdy rambunctious sons and a niece that can hang right in with the best of them and my mom seems to be doing a pretty good job of holding her own in these pictures. I have to brag on my new camera again because these were taken obviously while my targets were very fast moving and yet they are as clear as if the kids were posed and frozen. It does make me a little anxious when the boys start getting really rough. Sam used to beat up on Huett pretty badly, but now Huett is usually the instigator. The really love each other though and the wrestling usually begins with a strong hard hug. Stay tuned. My next post will be Sambo's birthday pictures!