Friday, January 16, 2009

Sam's baby


So as many of you have probably heard, Sam has this little elephant stuffed animal that is kind of like a giant beanie baby. One of the girls I worked with at Brookwood gave it to me at Huett's baby shower and Huett never laid a finger on it. Sam, however, is extremely attached to it and always requests it when he is tired. He says," Want paci, want baby". The elephant has little one inch tusks that he likes to flick constantly when he is holding it. I just wanted to put this up so that everyone could see it because people are always asking me what he is talking about, so now you know. I am holding on to this one little thing to stop time in it's tracks and keep him a baby for a little longer, even if it is just at night time. The pacifier however has got to go...that is a battle that I don't think I am prepared to fight. Depending on which pediatrician you ask, it really isn't that big of a deal to most that I work with. He only has it at home and will be off of it soon, so nobody panic. Just don't judge me unless you are willing to spend the sleepness nights at my house while he is crying for it.