Friday, May 15, 2009

Name Announcement...I think!

After much debate I think Mikey and I have settled on a name. I think it's really cute and if you have any objections speak now or forever hold your peace. Mikey picked the name Charlie and his middle name comes from my middle name Elaine. If we had've had a girl, her name would've been Adrianna Laine so that is where the songs you are hearing have stemmed from. So, let the monogramming and personalization begin! Gran Gran start your engines!(embroidery machine that is).
Our third son will be named...drum-roll please!!

Huett pronounces this Charre Wayne...he can't say his L's at all. Let's hope the baby doesn't learn to say his name from Huett.


Also another exciting fact, on the 16th I turn to 23 weeks. For all of you who don't speak medical, If you have a baby before 23 weeks gestation, there is nothing you can do. Babies that early don't survive, period. The doctors won't even try. But once you hit that magical 23 week mark, your baby suddenly becomes viable. Not that I have any reason to believe that I will be delivering anytime before the month of September, but that eases my mind just a little bit.

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE it!! im so glad you are naming him Charlie. Brooke says she likes it too...and hey! talk soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I thought about naming one of the girls Charlie since my dad's name is Charles.The Rodeo looked like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great name for my 4th grandson!---GranGran

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great name for my 4th grandson!!!---GranGran

    ReplyDelete