Thursday, May 14, 2009

Play-Time 2009


Ava attempting to venture out to the water park that sits behind the park...It wasn't yet open to the public


April's sweet little girl Briley. If it weren't for that pacifier, I think she may hae tried to eat anything she could get her hands on.

This is a pic of Will, (Adam and Lori's son)He was glad to be out and about with all of these playmates!


One of my dear childhood friends April has organized a play-date that will span throughout the summer! There were alot of girls from high-school that I haven't seen in years who all now have kids of their own. I only got a few pictures of some of the children that weren't mine, but it was a blast and fun was had by all...children and adults. There was an unexpected but exciting visit from the ice-cream truck. It was the first time my kids had seen an actual real-life ice cream truck besides the one on Dora the Explorer.





Sam, as usual, with a mouth full of something...He ate more than he played I think.



Archer was our youngest one by a long shot! He had a nice time too, even if most of it was spent sleeping!




Once again...notice the strategic placement of that pacifier!





Huett was also itching to get to that waterpark! I promised him...soon enough!







This is Will again...look at those big blue eyes!

There were probably about 15 kids total, ranging from 2 weeks to 3 or 4 years old! If any of my readers are interested , leave me a post with your email address and I will forward you all the dates.




No comments:

Post a Comment