Thursday, May 14, 2009

We had a peaceful and uneventful Mother's Day. Archer had his baby dedication and he looked so sweet in the gown that Huett and Sam both wore for their dedications.


What a sweet little family



"What you lookin' at?"

Ava's getting a kiss. Look at that beautiful blonde hair!


What a blessing he is!

No I didn't manage to get one picture of me with any of my children or my husband on mother's day or on any of the following posts except one. I am going to try to do better in the future. Not that any of you care to see me, but someday in the future my kids may want to know what I looked like when they were little. I know we always get a kick out of looking back at pictures of my mom. Boy did she have a lot of hairstyles. Anything from a salt and pepper curly mullet to a brown semi-afro. Priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment