Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Charlie update

I went to the doctor yesterday (on my birthday) for my 34 week check-up. Charlie is doing fine as far as we can tell and I actually lost a pound putting my total weight gain for those of you who are keeping up, at 15 pounds! It's a miracle. I don't see how I haven't gained more. God knows I gained 2-3 times as much with Huett and Sam. Must be my healthy lifestyle...yeah right! It will be interesting to find out whether he will weigh as much as Huett (7#12 oz.) and Sam (8#2 oz.) did without me gaining all that weight. Anyway, my c-section is tentatively scheduled for September 5, 2009. That's the Friday before Labor Day. Exactly one month from today. I am more than a little excited. I can't wait. I need to get my $h!t together and get his nursery finished. I just picked out all the fabrics for his curtains and bedding, so now my mom and Granny just need to get it all put together. It's really cute fabric. Pictures to come soon hopefully b/c time is running out. Also, my blood pressure is lower than it has ever been! Something about being pregnant with Charlie seems to really agree with me. Aside from sleeping at night that is. My bed and I aren't on the best of terms right now, but it's not the bed's fault, it's doing all it can. Stir-crazy nights are just part of being 9 months pregnant. I can deal.
I'm a little...make that a lot... sad that this pregnancy is almost over b/c I am pretty sure it will be the last one. I really do enjoy being pregnant. There is so much more good than bad in my eyes about being pregnant. It's so neat to me. Everything about it is cool. Not to mention the end result. Anyway, unless we strike it rich, (keep buying those lottery tickets Michelle), this is it. So I'm soaking it in. Sleepless nights and all. So, I'll keep everyone posted!

Slip and Slide/ 26th birthday pictures and post to come!

2 comments:

  1. You know I could add another grandbaby to my wonderful list if you so decide toooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sooo missed your birthday. forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    want me to sing to you in my best voice????

    ReplyDelete