Wednesday, August 26, 2009

let the countdown begin!!

Well, I went to the doctor on Monday, and I am starting to have very swollen feet, hands, and face...which I hate. I have actually had to take off my wedding rings which I've never had to do. Anyway, my blood pressure was up a little, so he told me that he would really like for me to quit working, which I was more than happy to do. So I won't be going back to work. I will be going back to the doctor on Monday and the plan now is to have my c-section on next Friday September 4. If my calculations are correct, that makes me have to go back to work the week of Thanksgiving which really stinks. I was hoping to atleast milk the Thanksgiving holiday out of it. Maybe it will still work out. Anyway, I am just taking it easy and trying to get the finishing touches on his room. So, 9 days and counting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment