Friday, August 7, 2009

A few days ago, I celebrated my 26th birthday. We had a yummy Strawberry cake from Edgars Bakery. You have to try it if you never have. Best. Cake. Ever. I had lots of help blowing out candles.




I think Sam was trying the hardest.

What do you do with this behavior besides take a picture to use as black mail in the future?


He can turn it on and off in a flash. Even looking at him in pictures like this, I could just eat him up! Oh the drama.



With Ava at the wheel, this picture is a little scary.
Lets just say, it seems like she got her driving skill from her mom.

We piled them on just for these pictures. Huett is a very cautious driver, so it isn't quite as dangerous as it may seem. Notice Sam hiding out if the back.






Aren't they a good looking bunch? It was virtually impossible to get a pic of them all looking at the camera at the same time. I think Huett actually makes a point not to look at the camera just to spite me.




Sad to think that Summer's almost over. It's actually kinda unbelievable. Where has this year gone? I remember adults telling me time will fly once you grow up. Now I get it! And, now more than ever, I want it to stop!
This is something I am learning to deal with on a daily basis. It's hard to cherish the moment when everything is so busy and crazy and messy, but somehow I am trying to slow myself down and do just that. Wish me luck b/c when Charlie gets here, it will only get even harder.

1 comment:

  1. Your are so right about time slipping by so fast, cherish everyday with your little boys because one day they will grow up to have sweet babies themselves. And you will wonder where has time gone? I ask myself that question when i look at Mikey and see such a wonderful daddy and husband to such a sweet wonderful wife and sweet,precious little boys!

    ReplyDelete