Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Alabama Power Charity Softball Tournament

On the last weekend in June, Mikey and some of his friends from work gathered up a team to play in their company softball tournament. It was an all day event, so the boys and I had to go for moral support!


I know there aren't too many pictures of Mikey that make it to my blog but here are a few of him in action! Ladies , try to control yourselves. This is one good looking guy. Look at his calf muscles in this picture!

I love this picture too. I wonder if our sons will grow to be as good looking as he is? I am sure they will!

Running home for the score! They guys played a total of eight games between 8:00 that morning to 9:30 that night! It was in the mid to high 90's all day. I know, am I crazy for taking a 2 and 3 year old there while being 7 months pregnant? Probably a little, but I would do it again tomorrow. It was really fun. I did have swollen ankles by the time we made it home and I called in to work the next day but I am so glad we made the trip!




This is the team. They finished in third place, which is pretty good considering they only got to practice one time and only a few of them made it to that practice!




Now, more importantly, what did the boys and I do at the ballpark all day? They had a moonwalk and a big slide, a covered playground. face painting, and train rides. It was a blast...ridiculously hot, but lots of fun!



later in the night, they turned the sprinklers on at the fields. I let the boys loose and they had a blast. Don't think I wasn't tempted to jump into the stream myself, but I refrained!



Sam got a snake painted on his face!

Huett went for the Pirate look!



Getting his face painted is the only occasion for which Huett will hold completely still and let a stranger come this close to his face!


Sam goes for the reverse-feet first slide every time!





This shot was at the start of the first game! Notice how clean the boys still are. That didn't last for long.

Huett was sweating like a grown man when he came out of this moonwalk.




Huett goes for the traditional slide, on the back, feet first!




All in all, we had a blast! The boys needed to see their daddy play and I am glad we joined in on the fun! Can't wait until next year...I'm not sure if Charlie will feel the same... We'll just have to wait and see!


1 comment:

  1. I may be a little biased but yes your husband is very good-looking and yes all three boys will grow up to be as good-looking as their dad, they all ready are!! And of course their Mommy is so pretty!! So there!

    ReplyDelete