Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hi everyone!
Sorry it has been so long since I posted...it's just this whole Michael Jackson thing has really had me down...I kid, I kid! I'm doing great, Charlie seems to be growing rapidly as much as I can tell and my first-born is turning four tomorrow...I can't believe it! We had a good fourth of July which I will have pictures of just as soon as I can get to Wal-Mart and have them put on a CD so that I can bring them to work. I do all of my blogging at work in case you all were wondering. Just don't tell my boss. Today is my big brother's birthday too!
Happy Birthday Chad E. Whacker!
I am now 30 weeks pregnant and this baby is (if my memory serves me correctly) the most active baby I've ever had. He makes my stomach do crazy things. I won't even be paying attention b/c he moves so much and girls at work are like...look at your stomach it's jerking around. It never gets old watching a baby in your belly kick around. I've gained a total of 12 pounds which is way better than where I was at this stage with my last 2 pregnancies. I'm a pretty restless sleeper at this point. Lots of tossing and turning throughout the night. Other than that I am feeling surprisingly good!
Huett's birthday party is at a place in Vestavia called Storyville Station on Saturday night. You can visit them online www.storyvillestation.com . I think it's going to be a great party, but as usual, no one has RSVP'ed. No one did for Sam's birthday party but almost everyone I invited got to come so hopefully that is the case this time. This is the first year he has gotten to help with the guest list which is comprised of mostly boys from his preschool since it is a superhero party. I am a little worried that not too many are coming. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. He will be dressing up as Robin. If anyone knows where I can borrow an adult Batman costume for Mikey, a Joker costume for Sambo, or a Maternity catwoman suit for myself, let me know...that's a crazy image to put in your head.
Anyway I will blog soon with more pictures. Hope everyone is enjoying this week's "cool" weather. 80 degree weather is so much better than 90 degree weather. My flowers are so much prettier too b/c they aren't getting scorched.
Blog ya later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment