Sunday, July 26, 2009

I went on a shopping spree for Charlie yesterday at Storkland in Vestavia. After picking out an entire room in pirates, we (me, mom, and Trisha) changed our minds and went for this sports theme. I am glad we swapped b/c I really like this alot and it should be able to carry on for several years.




We're going to get HILL and #3 put on this jersey


We bought the canvas paintings separate from the frames, which was much more expensive, but I think the frames make much more of a statement. And Charlie is worth it.





This clock is just too cute. The "my brother did it" sign is for Huett and Sam's room.




Isn't this stuff cute? And we will be making the bedding and by we I mean Mom, Trisha, and hopefully my Granny. They made all of the bedding and curtains for Huett and Sam's nurseries too. I'm excited!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You sure did have a busy weekend. I love the bedroom stuff. I was at Storkland too on Saturday. I hate we didnt run into each other. Girl, I can't believe you went camping and slept in a tent when you are this far along. I can't even sleep in my extremely comfortable bed much less the ground. CRAZY!
    All the birthday pictures are adorable. I just might have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stuff!!! :) I can't wait to see the room all put together!! :)

    ReplyDelete