Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Huett Michael

My baby boy is four years old today. Four just seems like such a big boy age and I guess it is. I guess every birthday that passes will be a little bittersweet because it's one year older. One year closer to adulthood... This post is a dedicated look back at the past 4 years! Amazing how time flies when you're having fun!












This is Huett at his baby dedication. He is around 5 months old here.





Huett's 1st Birthday Party



What a pouty face. We saw a lot of that look during this stage of his life.




Look at that blonde hair!



Aren't those the fattest cheeks? You can still see a hint of that baby face every once in a while if you look closely.




2nd birthday party!




Happy Halloween! 2 years old





I love this picture! Where has my baby gone?





Huett's first snow. We drove all the way to Alabaster to see this snow at my Uncle Mark's house b/c it didn't snow where we lived.




Huett went through a stage where he always wanted to wear a sock as a "glub" (glove) b/c his popeye (Mikey's grandfather) always wore one on his one hand. He fell asleep in this uncomfortable position with glub in place.


Huett's 3rd birthday



Halloween 2008. Lightning McQueen. 3 years old.



Huett Michael now.
I just love this boy.
So join me in wishing him a happy 4th birthday!
To a great big brother and a fun cousin!
Mommy and Daddy love you more than life!


HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. All those pics are just precious! Happy Birthday Huett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huett I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Huett Michael! I can't believe our little boy is turning 4 years old. He is a great little grandson and a super good boy. Even if he is my grandson!! I love you all and can't wait for another grandson(Charlie Lane)! And Sambo is another delight of my life!! What precious boys! Couldn't ask for anything more precious than your boys and my grandboys!! Keep up the good work Mom and Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete